The sentence which is underlined change to passive voice

Change the Sentence Below into Passive Voice


1. I had read the novel..
• The novel had been read by me

2. I could not wait to watch the movie.
• The movie could not be waited to be watched by me.

3. I found out that the cast of Dilan 1991.
• The cast of Dilan 1991 are found out by me.

4. I would not miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbaal.
• This chance wouldnt be missed by me to meet my idol, Iqbaal.

5. Mostly teenagers, attended the event.
• The event is attended by mostly teenagers.

6. My friends and I took the seats at the front row.
• The seats at the front row was took by us.

7. To meet our idol, we continue to be enthusiastic.
• Being enthusiastic was continued to meet our idol by us.

8. We cheer their names.
• Their name was cheered by us.

9. I could meet my idol.
• My idol could meet by me.

10. The cast describe the movie briefly.
•  The movie was described briefly by the cast.

11. I raised my hand.
• My hand was raised by me.

12. He developed his character as Dilan.
• His character as a Dilan was developed by him.

Komentar